- 7 stunning tracks to race on, including Bank Plaza, Miracle Forest, Asteroids, etc.;
- 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard;
- 9 bonuses, including punishing thunderbolt, temporator, and spike shield;
- 7 original cars of individual tech specs;
- cartoony graphics and console look and feel;
- Customizable button controls and easy stylus input;
- Advanced options and tune ups;
- Record logbook, highscores and enclyclopedia of bonuses;
- Enhanced widescreen support - graphics is specially tuned for every screen resolution (176x208, 352x416, 240x320, 208x320, 320x240, 640x320);
- English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Finnish and Russian languages support.
Please note that you pick up a bonus when you drive through it. A selected bonus is shown on the top of the car, see for example a homing missile and a machine gun, spikes, a contact mine.
When you press the central key, you activate the chosen bonus: shoot a machine gun, spill oil or apply electric lightning.
Dreamway reviews and testimonials
"The acid test of any game has to be whether it's fun though, and I certainly had a blast trying to out pace
the computer cars, F1-style, in Dreamway, and to drive the perfect lap. The auto-advance (i.e. auto-throttle)
system does mean that you have to be very fast and accurate in order to get round some of the tricker corners but
that in a way just adds to the challenge. Go grab the trial version and see if you've got what it takes!"
4/5 stars, in German